J74 MTribe - Editor and Control surface for the Korg Monotribe
J74 MTribe is available as standalone for MAC (10.6 and 10.7) and Windows (Vista/7) as well as an Ableton Live / Max for Live device.
Important: a MIDI mod to your Monotribe is required to enable MIDI communication and use MTribe!
A kit which allows you to do this is the MIDITribe I/O from Amazing Machines.
This kit has been succesfully tested during the development of MTribe.
- Max for Live version on Live 9.x or higher + Max 6.1.x
- Max for Live version on Live 8.3 or higher + Max 5.1.9
- Standalone does not have specific version limitations.
To know more about J74 MTribe have a look to the user manual.
You can get MTribe here
Get J74 MTribeThe full version price of J74 MTribe is just $5 (USD) and includes standalone (for both OS systems), Ableton Live M4L device (requires Max for Live licence) and source Max patch. It can be purchased using the buy button below. Once your order will be completed you will get a download link through the Paypal confirmation page.
J74 MTribe DemoYou can try MTribe before purchasing it. Click here for the demo version download
The following limitations apply to the Demo:
- Available only as standalone device (both MAC and Windows). Max and M4L (Ableton Live) versions are not included in the Demo.
- "Save Bank" feature is disabled
- "Randomizer" buttons are disabled
- The XY Pad cannot be automated via MIDI (only mouse)
- "Spring time" is fixed to 1 second
- LFO "auto" tuning works only in mode 1
- Key tracking cannot be set to "inverse"
- No Saw and S&H (Sample&Hold) LFO Waveforms
Like it? The guest devices used in the J74 MTribe tutorial and much more can be found on my software page: click here for more information, freebies and demos.